High Fidelity Sound Speaker

Here is what I call High Fidelity Sound.
Sorry if you have issues making a  determination

**Ohh YT compression,,,ohh comp speakers can reveal the actual in room listening experience,,,, cheap cam micing...**
WEll I can.
This is probably the very finest sound I've ever herad froma  spaker.
Thing is, fouund this video while continuing my research on my next speaker build
Fostex Sigma 8 + Fostex Sigma 4 
The Sigma 4 is in this video.
No doubt,  and now i understand what you guys were getting at about **The whizzer thing** making unwanted resonances.
Got it
Agree.
No whizzer.
Project should be up by may 2022.
Going to sell the DLVX8
TB2145 Good
DLVX8 Better
Fostex Sigma 8 The Best

I'd like to see any xover type design beat out this Fostex Sigma 106. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mYuHTpu_9M

mozartfan
Post removed 
N going back to original game plan
DavidLouis VX6.. sorry guys for all the confusion. 
I'm sure the FE Sigmas are very nice speakers,,,but after more research,, looks like DLVX6 is the way this project should go.

I think it is funny how @mozartfan will have 95% of the posts in a thread he started. He is not seeking input he is just bloviating.

WEll yes and no
I am trying to plant seeds, Maybe you guys later on will ck out some of these FR's. 
The Fostex have been around some time now. 
They keep upgrading,  trying to tweak their speakers.
I'm sure they are good.
But considering I am very happy with the sound of a  wood cone , best to stay with wood.
To me its all about which speaker has the  least amt of mid resonances.
I really can't find any fault with the DLVX8 so better stay with orginal plan and add in the DLVX6.
Trying to show you guys how a DIY project can have change of plans, So if you take on sucha  project, never order any speaker until you've thought it through for at least a  few weeks.
btw the DL's are designed/fabed in 2020. making it the very latest in FR speakers.
Cone material will determine how the midrange  voices. 
Since the magnesius are super damp in mid resonances only makes sense to stay witha  super damp cone in the FR.
Which both the Wood and TB's banana fiber offers. 
I want to try Fostex's FE126NV
for testing purposes. 
will let you guys know how it performs.

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/approx-4-fullrange/fostex-fe126nv-4.5-full-range/

Please keep in mind all my vids the room has onlya  small rug for acoustic treatment and also it is a  relatively small rm so there is bouncing of fq's off the walls. 
Take this into consideration when listening.