Alternative to Audirvana and Audrivana Studio -- how to stream wirelessly?

I tried to simplify my music listening as much as I can. Got Hegel integrated with built-in DAC and WIFI. I was happily using Audirvana to stream with minor glitches until recently when the software become unusable. I can't seem to find the problem and they can't help me. I can use a USB cable from Tidal and listen that way but I prefer a wireless connection. I think that way sound is slightly better. 
I also tried finding answers to this question on the forum but could not locate a similar discussion. 
Any suggestions? thank you in advance. 
petar3
A renderer/streamer won't make Audirvana glitches go away, it will allow you to switch to more alternatives...most have DLNA/UPnP, many incorporate Roon(which includes Tidal & Qobuz), others have streaming service direct connections. You can use a tablet or phone as remote with many apps depending on what renderer you get. Some brands have their own app, others allow any OpenHome app(e.g. Linn Kazoo, Lumin app).
FWIW, I find the Roon user experience miles ahead of everything else and love controlling playback on multiple devices from mac/iPad/iPhone. Watch Hans B's youtube on Roon 1.8 if you want a good demo. Cheers,
Spencer
hegel, famously, does not yet have roon compatibility. roon is crazy expensive, too. 
many thanks for all suggestions

I noticed latest Audirvana releases requires Mac High Sierrra OS or Windows 10 64bit, sure you're instability issues lay here.

I don't consider Roon crazy expensive at $120 per year considering it's value to me.

Every streaming service will require OS upgrades along the way. At some point likely every server device will become obsolete.
isn't 120 for Roon on top of 1k for the equipment? 
I have Big Sur OS -- just updated from HS. possible issues are related. Weird thing is that I have issues on some days but not on others. Issues vary during each day too. I have no issue with any other of the 5 machines or streaming applications that are on the same WIFI system. 
I tried the new Audrivana Studio. Same variety of issues.