The most revealing redbook/dsd player under 10k?

I am looking for the most revealing CD/SACD player that cost up to a 10k budget. Due to the complexity of some of the music I listen to, a less revealing player would losing detail on 1 or 2 instruments during the most congested section of allegro concertos; or unable distinguish the minor, or the split second effects that were applied during a piece of electronic music.

I have heard
Emm lab CDSD/DCC2 combo
dCS Verdi/Elgar
Esoteric UX-3

In the above the dCS seemed to be the most revealing to me, but I could be wrong because they were different systems...Emm wasn’t even in the US.

I am looking to purchase a player that’s the most revealing and build my system around that principle. Please give me some recommendation for which to audition, thanks.
trackmango
Unyieldingly analytical
Shamelessly revealing
Cleanest separation (especially in bass)

It could be dry
It could be cold
Greetings, I would add Musical Fidelity's top of the line players to your short list...Happy listening
try the meridian 808 reference player. It is the best I have heard to date including the ones you mentioned above and numerous others
I will listen to the ones mentioned above.

I have just heard DV-60 in both regular and up sampling mode.
Three player had upsampling: EMM, dCS and now Esoteric; I always preferred to listen to those in upsampling mode, in which they always had more separation between the instruments thus sounding more "open", that really helps me to keep tracks of all the instrument in a section when they all play simultaneously.

Does something like that exists? A player that can delivery enough seperation for all 7,8 instruments to sound clearly at the same time.