New speaker cables recommendations sought

Im looking for speaker cables with the following characteristics: warm, musical, atmospheric, and affordable (used are ok).
My current system is delineated in my profile, for mixing & matching. All recommendations appreciated. Thank you.
128x128teh_chucksta
There is no such thing as a "warm", "musical" wire. As for "atmospheric", I do not even understand what it means....listening under the rain perhaps ?

Let me correct myself. You can indeed get warm wires if you pump excessive current through a wire not rated for it :-)

You guys really should really read the following:
https://sound-au.com/articles/myths.html

Do not skip sections, read it in its entirety, I will give you an exam on it sometime in the future and I expect everyone to get a passing mark :-)

Nobody gives a flying frack to what you say or link. You seem to be full of yourself.
Well, I make cables all the time. All manner of cables. Some recipes sound warmer. Some sound more detailed. Some darker and some more brilliant. I can change the tone, openness, resolution and warmth by conductor material, connector brand, dielectric material, geometry and shielding or lack of it. You could not possibly be more wrong @cakyol.

You should take the time to build, re-build and listen for yourself instead of speculating based on some notions.
None of it matters in audio frequencies. About 80% of what is written here is pure delusion.  
Again, read the article well.  It will enlighten the delusioned. 
I see. You’re not interested in learning for yourself. I did more than read, I actually learned through hours and hours of actual experience.  The good news is you can still enjoy music with the cables you happen to use! Have fun.