Do your speakers have enough "freshness"

I have come to realise recently that one of the ingredients I wanted from speakers is a "fresh" sound, but was unable to articulate that. This is not a term I have used in the past but I am realising that for me it is so vital in creating an emotional response to music. How do you describe what "freshness" is? The best I can do is it is a kind of an open, clear, extended, and lively quality that occupies the mid range through the upper frequencies. I think now that I am more aware of how important this attribute is for me, it is very apparently missing in many speakers. As I have moved up in all equipment, but especially speakers, there has usually been an improvement in freshness, amongst other things. How does sit with you?
mike60
Sorry to pile on here, but this thread sounds a bit like one of those feminine hygiene ads.
You description sounds like a combination of wide dispersion and excellent transient response. It's sometimes described as "airy and transparent."
Thinking about it now ..... I often have the lights low, music on, and a nice glass. Maybe I should make my move and give them a hug. Its hardly a first date, but a threesome is somewhat daunting.
Post removed