New speaker cables recommendations sought

Im looking for speaker cables with the following characteristics: warm, musical, atmospheric, and affordable (used are ok).
My current system is delineated in my profile, for mixing & matching. All recommendations appreciated. Thank you.
128x128teh_chucksta
For branded cables be aware that some high current solid state amp designs can go into an oscillation state when used with speaker cables having a very high capacitance, which can result in damage to the internal circuits

I have witnessed this with Ayre and Gryphon amps when using the TOTL Cardas cables, such as the Clear and Clear Beyond cables.

Both amps had to be repaired and were out of commission for a couple of months.

Unfortunately, Cardas no longer posts the metrics for their cables.

Fortunately their lower level cables do not have the extreme levels of capacitance as the Clear (@ 278 pf pf/ft) and Clear Beyond.

Having said all of that, there are some people that report no problems with high end Cardas cables on high current solid state designs, but that does not mean their amps are NOT oscillating, it just means the threshold has not been exceeded. They could also be using very short cables

The oscillations occur above the audible spectrum, so there is no audible warning as to when the threshold is about to be breached.

Maybe something to be considered - Steve

Teh Chucksta - Try to send a message to this ebayer: 

lucasoundvision on eBay

I bought some van damm speaker cables from him. But i don't know why, but I just found out he seems to not be carrying them anymore in his store. Maybe you just need to hit him up and order from him. I bought a pair of Van Damme Hi-Fi Series LC-OFC 2x6mm Speaker Cables 2x3m -Terminated. Just tell him which ones you are after and he could probably make it, he makes them.

If you need van damm interconnects hit up: 

bc4brian on eBay
I recently moved to Cardas Clear Reflection with my Gryphon Diablo 300.  This was in similar pursuit of the  characteristics you state are the basis of your inquiry. Highly recommended, but even used they required about 75 hours to settle after being coiled up for shipment.  
@grannyring  suggested Zavfino OCC Nova cables. They look pretty good and I’m probably going to go for it.  Anyone else have experience with this product?

AZ Satori too “forceful?”  A cable too forceful???  I got nuthin’.  Best of luck.