Does Heavy Metal music benefit from a high end audio system?

Not to dig at the genre although I’m not a fan, does Heavy Metal music benefit from an higher resolution systems? I’m not talking about comparing to a cheap box store system, rather, would one benefit moving from an audiophile quality $5-10k to a $100k+system?
kennyc
Hello,
I truly believe it does. The better the system the better the detail and separation. That’s easy to do with Jazz or Classical. Heavy metal need clean power. You will hear things you have never heard before while getting the Led out. If you don’t have a super resolved system go to a high end store and try it out. 
The many complex nuances and intricate syncopated rhythms that are often never heard in HM would be revealed in all their magnificence when played on very high end audio system.

Do HM disciples actually think that Led Zeppelin was HM? What?
"you will never know how heavy metal recordings are suppose to sound unless you hear them on a good large scale system."

Yes, like, when we scale-up to stadium seating.  I question how it is we expect to experience rock concert reproduction at home with any system.  With resolving systems we can get close to jazz clubs, chamber music, some well-recorded 9th row symphonies, and of course, close-miked vocals mixed for the center, etc.   But AC/DC in a 15 x 20 room, that is an actual shared space with other humans? Not to mention innocent bystanders up and down the neighborhood. "Large scale" reproduction enough to hear resolute sound from that band or any band like it can be done, yes.  On a space station.    

The statement that any genre of music sounds better on S.S. vs tubes or the other way around is absurd. Unless, I guess, you are willing to say that there exists only one sound per type of amp.