Does Heavy Metal music benefit from a high end audio system?

Not to dig at the genre although I’m not a fan, does Heavy Metal music benefit from an higher resolution systems? I’m not talking about comparing to a cheap box store system, rather, would one benefit moving from an audiophile quality $5-10k to a $100k+system?
kennyc
It’s the recording/pressing/mastering...more so than the system....some rock or heavy metal sounds like a congested mess on any system, Jmo and my ears....I do not listen much to it, and favor jazz, bluegrass, classical, and some country...mostly the older stuff. To me, this form of music is recorded better and also sounds better, even on a modest system. Also, to spend as much on a system as you would spend on a small home is just ridiculous, to gain maybe a fraction of better sound. 
Hello,
I truly believe it does. The better the system the better the detail and separation. That’s easy to do with Jazz or Classical. Heavy metal need clean power. You will hear things you have never heard before while getting the Led out. If you don’t have a super resolved system go to a high end store and try it out. 
The many complex nuances and intricate syncopated rhythms that are often never heard in HM would be revealed in all their magnificence when played on very high end audio system.

Do HM disciples actually think that Led Zeppelin was HM? What?