Does Heavy Metal music benefit from a high end audio system?

Not to dig at the genre although I’m not a fan, does Heavy Metal music benefit from an higher resolution systems? I’m not talking about comparing to a cheap box store system, rather, would one benefit moving from an audiophile quality $5-10k to a $100k+system?
kennyc
If you play heavy metal on a 100k system or an 10k: it’s practically the same ,because  a lot of recordings are very bad…(some exeptions)
If you play heavy metal on a 100k system or an 10k: it’s practically the same ,because  a lot of recordings are very bad…(some exeptions)
It’s all about the amount of money you spend on little bottles of contact enhancer. If you are spending <$1000 on a 5ml bottle, all genres of music will sound like poop. 
Much of the newer metal is recorded very well. Parkway Drive, Soulfly, Machine Head all have very well thought out and produced recordings. My system is extremely resolving and Incubus / Science sounds so good I listen to it often. Depending on what you consider metal, some of todays heavy music beats the pants off anything recorded 30 years ago. Listen to  Nothing but Thieves / Broken Machine and you can hear the possibilities for tonality and separation from todays metal.
In general any genre will benefit from better system. What’s more interesting is the fact that Heavy Metal benefits more from solid state systems than from tubes. I have both kinds of systems and got proof of that fact many times.