New speaker cables recommendations sought

Im looking for speaker cables with the following characteristics: warm, musical, atmospheric, and affordable (used are ok).
My current system is delineated in my profile, for mixing & matching. All recommendations appreciated. Thank you.
128x128teh_chucksta
Duelund  12 gauge or Western Electric 10 gauge speaker cables DIY. Warm and full bodied with big stage size.  Music presented with a nice sense of ease and natural flow.  Can be made for under $350 DIY..  I have made many dozens of these. 
@grannyring I read some of your comments in other discussions, wondering if the 16 gauge Duelund might be better suited. I think for the price, I might be more inclined towards DC’d Cardas cables…but thanks.
@audiowav I’d like to audition the van damme cables but there’s only 1 dealership in the US, and they don’t appear to offer much more the the blues. I created saved searches on Audiogon and eBay, maybe will get lucky there.
I would use the Duelund 12 gauge Polycast. Cost is low and they are even warmer than the cloth version.  Use bare wire for connections. Cost under $100.