Isoacoustics Orea vs Townshend Seismic Pod on Components

I installed a set of Isoacoustics Gaia 2s on my speakers about a month ago and was extremely pleased with them. I'm now curious about the Oreas.

My components are currently placed on a good rack with Finite Elemente Cerabase footers at the bottom of the rack. I was wondering if individual isolators such as the Orea or Seismic Pod placed under components can further improve sound quality. I've read contradictory comments about the Orea. Some say they brought an appreciable difference when placed under components such as DAC or amplifiers. Some say they bring nothing to the sound, zero difference.

I would appreciate experiences on the Isoacoustics Orea or the Townshend Seismic Pod, or the comparison between the two products. The Oreas look better than the Pods to me although the latter may be costlier.
ryder
I have a combination of Nobesound Springs and the Oreas under my gear. The prints under my X200 the Oreas under my DAC Transport and Turntable. They work great at isolation and the sound is great. Also my speakers QLN 3s came with Oreas. 
They do their job all of them. 
I also have a combination of springs or Isoacoustic "discs" (various sizes depending on equipment weight) under my components. Results have been very good.  
I ordered a set of the Nobsound and a set of Oreas to try under my tube amp. I'll report back with some observations later this week. 
Thanks for all responses. Will consider trying the Oreas (or Nobsound) sometime in the near future.

I'm pretty much done with the system and all these tweaks will be the icing on the cake.
The Nobsound springs arrived yesterday and I put them under my Audio Note Cobra. This amp has been sitting on an Ethan Allen wooden cabinet, beautiful, but not an audiophile accessory. The change is pretty dramatic- more dimension, better focus, just more of a "right" spacious feel to things. I'll do some blind tests over the next few days if the family is up for it. I should be getting the Oreas today but don't know if we will have power back in our region from the storm today.