Isoacoustics Orea vs Townshend Seismic Pod on Components

I installed a set of Isoacoustics Gaia 2s on my speakers about a month ago and was extremely pleased with them. I'm now curious about the Oreas.

My components are currently placed on a good rack with Finite Elemente Cerabase footers at the bottom of the rack. I was wondering if individual isolators such as the Orea or Seismic Pod placed under components can further improve sound quality. I've read contradictory comments about the Orea. Some say they brought an appreciable difference when placed under components such as DAC or amplifiers. Some say they bring nothing to the sound, zero difference.

I would appreciate experiences on the Isoacoustics Orea or the Townshend Seismic Pod, or the comparison between the two products. The Oreas look better than the Pods to me although the latter may be costlier.
ryder
RyderIf you want to have some inexpensive fun and do an experiment, buy some Nobsound springs and put them under your gear. Let us know what you think if you try this experiment
Of the two you mention, I've only tried the Oreas and love what they do for my gear. It's amazing how using them just under my integrated made an improvement in focusing the music and soundstage. Under my SACD player made an even bigger improvement. 

As for the Nobsound, there's this negative take on this product, the XSSH Feet, which appears to be a carbon copy of them (there are many similar products made under different names from Asia). 

Good luck in what you find.
All the best,
Nonoise
I have a combination of Nobesound Springs and the Oreas under my gear. The prints under my X200 the Oreas under my DAC Transport and Turntable. They work great at isolation and the sound is great. Also my speakers QLN 3s came with Oreas. 
They do their job all of them. 
I also have a combination of springs or Isoacoustic "discs" (various sizes depending on equipment weight) under my components. Results have been very good.