New speaker cables recommendations sought

Im looking for speaker cables with the following characteristics: warm, musical, atmospheric, and affordable (used are ok).
My current system is delineated in my profile, for mixing & matching. All recommendations appreciated. Thank you.
128x128teh_chucksta
I would say you are describing Cardas. Which model would depend on exactly the characteristics you want. I would recommend used… bring down the cost by half. I would think Clear Reflection would be what you are looking for. They are not cheap, but a good set of cables can be appropriate for several upgrades provided you do not change the whole paradigm of the system. I had the same set of Cardas in my system for 20 years, then got about 1/2 the new cost back when I traded them in. 

Budget?

Acoustic Zen would be worth looking at as well as Cardas.

Wireworld is more middle-of-the-road but inclining in the directions you mention.
look up van damme cables they say they are really good budget speakers. That don't cost nearly as much as budget cables but are used in high fancy places for their use. I dont know how much is true but look it up for yourself.
Post removed