Does Heavy Metal music benefit from a high end audio system?

Not to dig at the genre although I’m not a fan, does Heavy Metal music benefit from an higher resolution systems? I’m not talking about comparing to a cheap box store system, rather, would one benefit moving from an audiophile quality $5-10k to a $100k+system?
kennyc
I was going to put up Fabio’s system, but decided to go with a Heavy Metal showtune by AC/DC (sort of) instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVDzbGsAXHw

DeKay
Yes it does!  As always, the source/ recording quality dictates the results. 
@csmgolf 

That would have been Judas Priest, not Iron Maiden.

Oops! You are right. I had the vinyl given to me and I had not listened to it til about 6 mos ago. I was shocked at how good it sounds.
I agree with giantsalami - that user name is heavy metal!

Music is music and I have used a variety of songs to audition equipment and Black Sabbath War Pigs and Led Zepplin Boogie with Stu are typically on the list as well as songs from Steely Dan, Herbie Hancock and others.

A higher end system with higher levels the improved dynamics and details can actually give the illusion the volume is not as high when doing A vs B tests.
WoW! Not only equipment snobs, but music snobs as well. Kudos, just how do some of you, with such narrow acceptance of the enjoyment of life, have any correspondence with others? I guess there are those who wish not to expand their limited experience.