Does Heavy Metal music benefit from a high end audio system?

Not to dig at the genre although I’m not a fan, does Heavy Metal music benefit from an higher resolution systems? I’m not talking about comparing to a cheap box store system, rather, would one benefit moving from an audiophile quality $5-10k to a $100k+system?
kennyc
I think you pose an interesting question and I've always felt that people who listen primarily to rock and metal would be better served by systems more closely related to the better sound reinforcement products.  This assumes you have the space and privacy to listen at loud levels, which is impossible unless you have a private house. If you look at the new stuff Mark Levinson is doing, it strongly resembles sound reinforcement with large woofers, horns and tri-amping with an external crossover.  I also think the larger Wilsons are aimed at the well-to-do boomer that likes rock music played at louder levels.  
Why wouldn't a "better" setup benefit ANY genre?

The recording of whatever matters. Maybe todays rap/hip hop/pop that's made with Casio computer sound clips is the music that doesn't matter? 
I was going to put up Fabio’s system, but decided to go with a Heavy Metal showtune by AC/DC (sort of) instead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVDzbGsAXHw

DeKay
Yes it does!  As always, the source/ recording quality dictates the results. 
@csmgolf 

That would have been Judas Priest, not Iron Maiden.

Oops! You are right. I had the vinyl given to me and I had not listened to it til about 6 mos ago. I was shocked at how good it sounds.