Does Heavy Metal music benefit from a high end audio system?

Not to dig at the genre although I’m not a fan, does Heavy Metal music benefit from an higher resolution systems? I’m not talking about comparing to a cheap box store system, rather, would one benefit moving from an audiophile quality $5-10k to a $100k+system?
kennyc
A more interesting question is what does the $100K system get you that the $10K does not.

BTW - I have a feeling Led Zeppelin will still be in heavy rotation 100 years from now.
All music benefits from a hi res system. But do you know what heavy metal is supposed to sound like? Iron Maiden "British Steel" is quite impressive. Great sound stage and separation of instruments. Black Sabbath and Led Zeppelin are often very good too. But like all music, some is not so good. It's obvious to me that some music styles seem to benefit more. Accoustic comes to mind? But I suspect that it shows more because it is generally a less busy style which is more easily heard
Iron Maiden "British Steel"
That would have been Judas Priest, not Iron Maiden.
I think you pose an interesting question and I've always felt that people who listen primarily to rock and metal would be better served by systems more closely related to the better sound reinforcement products.  This assumes you have the space and privacy to listen at loud levels, which is impossible unless you have a private house. If you look at the new stuff Mark Levinson is doing, it strongly resembles sound reinforcement with large woofers, horns and tri-amping with an external crossover.  I also think the larger Wilsons are aimed at the well-to-do boomer that likes rock music played at louder levels.