New Set Up

Starting fresh in a small fire place room 3.35m x 3.35m. Speakers require near wall corner placement. Plan to use Roon, Tidal, Quobuz. Have demoed a range of equipment. Considering: Kii3 and Trinnov Amethyst, Naim Uniti Nova and Wilson Tune Tots, Naim Uniti Nova with Jern 14EH (I prefer not to have a sub-woofer), Audio Note Cobra with AN-K/SPe (have not been able to demo, however have read speaker placement and product quality, Leben CS600X, Chord Hugo 2, Chord Hugo M Scaler, Trenner & Friedl Sun or Osiris and Naim. Secondarily, I'd like multi-room audio capability for kitchen etc. Upon initial listening I've been impressed with performance of the Leben with T&F. It sounded open, a substantial soundstage and smooth/rich sound.  I've had an LFD LE VI amp with Harbeth p3esr speakers. I realize this is quite general, however I'd appreciate any guidance or sharing of experience with any of these systems. Thank you
beijinglarry
OMG what a horror show! OP you are taking advice on a $27k system from a guy literally using lamp cord, who buys based on inductance because he thinks it all sounds the same anyway. Sorry. This happens. Nothing we can do about it. Free forum, anyone no matter how .... nevermind.    

I will let you in on a little not-secret. I have never once in my life come here asking anyone for advice, and for precisely the reason you see above. It is a crap shoot, and odds are that is what you get, crap. Lamp cord. Holy freaking..... lamp cord.

I rest my case.

Search bar. Search function. Lamp cord. Sheesh.
But they are high quality lamp cords with cryogenically aligned copper, and fairy dust.
Great @holmz bet it sounds electric, en-lightning, so do you have incandescent or led crossovers?