Bye Bye Puppy!

After ten (mostly) happy years with my WWP 6's I have managed to buy a pair of preowned Wilson Sasha 2's. They are being delivered on Monday and the 6's will be taken away...

I am surprised how emotional I am about the puppy's and feeling strangely sad (unfaithful?) to part with my old friends!

soma70
Maybe Wilson will design a widebander just for you mozartfan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It would be hilarious if Mr Wilson picks up on my WBer design and goes with it,,, and he makes a million $’s on it.
That’d be crazy.
When i finish my Frankenstein (as dubed by Adam over at Madisound) , i’ll put it up agaisnt Wilson’s top dawg.
Baddest shootout ever in the old wild west Speaker Saloon.
The only thing holding up the design right now is the cash factor.
Mr Wilson's top gun slinger will have 6 or 7 drivers,, I'll have 6 or 7 drivers. Per4 cabinet...well mine will be like 3 cabinets but  6 or 7 drivers. 
Put your money up now. 
Frankenstein's are the underdawg bet. 
Tell ya what I'll give My Wilson's the big bad  Jadis JA800
I'll take a Dynaco ST70 as modded by my tech geek  aka The baby G~~~ EL34.
I'll give Wilson all he needs to get his Top Dawg a  singing. 
I know what I got.

Hello,
You are a very lucky person. I can only fathom owning a pair of Sachas. You will have to come back after the break in and let us know how they differ. Again, congrats on your awesome purchase!
thank you hshifi and all above for your generous good wishes and positive feedback. 🙏🏻

This upgrade has taken a long time to finance and I was lucky to be able to stretch the funds and find a preowned pair on a very good deal (less than half of retail).

I will be pleased to report back in due course and let you know how it all goes. 

It will be interesting to hear how the front end  (which took many changes and experiments to find synergy with the 6's) will work with the Sasha's. 
Good for you @soma70.Sounds like if you do not own what @mozartfan owns you are disadvantaged or just ignorant.
I am happy for you and enjoy them.
For whatever it’s worth I have a used pair of Sasha 2s for going on 3 years now and am as happy with them today as the day I set them up and first heard them.  No real desire to upgrade but it would be interesting at some point to hear the DAW and possibly other current gen models in Wilsons lineup just for the experience.  I have heard that what’s driving them can make a difference but my in my Exogal Comet/Ion with a Melco Streamer drives them effortlessly with great musicality and soundstage and I can listen for hours on end with no fatigue. I have no real reason to even think about upgrading until maybe that is when I hear the current lineup but would again then wait for a used pair.  Hopefully you’ll now also enjoy your music that much more!