New TT or new Cart? Technics content

Signal chain:
Fully upgraded KAB Technics 1200 / AT 440 MLA
Parasound Hint6 (integrated Phono)
DIY Mogami Cables
KEF LS50 (w/ PSA subwoofer)

Options that i'm considering: 
With the full TT upgrades, I likely have the equivalent of the 1200GR (to within an acceptable range).  I guess the first question would be - can I get more performance out of this setup with a new cart?  Thinking AT150MLX, Hana SL, etc. 

1200G?  Most costly, probably need a matching cart.  Probably the biggest exponential jump in terms of performance. 

Dual subwoofers?  KEF / REL?  The hint6 will drive 2 separately.  I'm currently using HT Bypass and running a single sub.

What do you think is the best bang for the buck upgrade?

128x128martinman
The TT has already been upgraded:
Feet, dampening, tonearm rewire, outboard power supply. I’ve done it all.

Great! Another cartridge is always a good idea. Stanton 881s is a killer for the money, especially NOS, great for Technics tonearm (Kevin at KAB will tell you the same).

With two SUBs (if your room is not huge) you can only cause more problems with standing waves, if you want to improve the sound without changing your analog rib then think about proper room treatment.

I’m watching this channel, there are so many information about room treatment, bass is the most serious problem in any room, if you have no room treatment you have to think about it first, because if you feel a lack of bass with one sub it can be a room. You can use this calculator to see your room modes.
@martinman
I have the 1200 mkll w/mikes bearing spindle & a SME 309 & Hana ml.
I also have the GAE w/AT150mlx. Now the AT 150 is a lil more lively. The SME & the AT150 in my eyes wouldn’t be a good match, so I kept the Hana on the SME. The 150 came off my other 1200 with the original arm (sold) recently & played Rock different then the Hana. Now both units sound VERY similar, with the Hana a little darker in sound. Hope this helps.
I'm running an AT33Sa MC on my SL1200 MK2 with stock arm into a Vincent PHO-701 phono pre and it absolutely sings. I would give a MC a go, and get another headshell, so easy to swap carts on Technics.
There are lots of options, and depends on where you want to go. Is this about a lifetime path to a fantastic system. A one and done? 

My first thought would be Phono stage. If you are shooting for a great system. They are simply critical in getting the most out of a turntable. Of course good ones cost a lot of money. I wouldn’t spend less than $1,200 used… so getting into the $ 2,500 new range. 

Then upgrade preamp, then amp.

@ghdprentice 

For me, it's really about upgrading along the way.  I made a pretty big (for me) purchase with the hint6, so I'm going to keep all of the integrated aspects that it has.  I had separates before (prono pre), but the hint6 was way better.    

It's really about identifying the weak links in my current setup and trying to fill the gap with something basically at 150% of what I had (if that makes any sense).  With my setup I'm using the HT Bypass option, so I have the opportunity to run separate subs for 2 channel only.  During home theater, my setup can run 3 subs! 

Room treatment is difficult - I know it's an issue.  I've been banished to the finished basement for my listening.  It's a very large room 15x30x9 (15 across the front).  It's a general purpose space for entertaining so, I can't put up walls or anything.  Not sure if room treatment would be effective?  I'm sure it will help, but I'm not sure how much given the space.