What is the best amplifier for Tannoy Kensington ?

Hey guys,

Im starting of fresh, Ive just purchased a pair of Tannoy Kensington and love the addicted to the sound that they produce, just wondering if any one owns a pair and could recommend me the best match up amps for these babies, thanks!
mondomocho
They were NEO250 mono blocks with Jumbo Shrimp Pre.
Haven't Heard the Snapper, bit too too bass are they?

Musicophile

If I am the Jim that you are referring to then, no I don't have any super tweeters.

Jim
Sounds Real Audio
How is Apollo compare to krell FPb600?
I am interested to buy Apollo, but don't have a chance to audition.
Still will keep my krell for HT.
Chris
Looking at Kengsintons as well. Wondering how they will match up with my Pass XA60.5's (60 watts in to 8 ohms class A)
I'm a little surprised that a dealer would recommend a 300B (7 wpc?) with the Kensingtons by referring to Jeff Day's review. Jeff has the Westminsters which I believe are at least 6 dB higher efficiency than the Kensingtons (99 dB vs 93 dB?).

I don't own Tannoys but I'm interested in them and have auditioned everything from the Kensingtons up to the new Royals (the latter for fun, they are way beyond my budget). I suspect that smaller amps can still sound very pleasing - if played at moderate levels in smaller rooms. But if owners listen to symphonies, big band jazz, or rock, more power would be a benefit.