Recommendation for a highly resolving amp

I have Don Sachs 2 tube preamp driving Pass Labs X350.5 driving Sound Lab M545 ESL speakers. I like the sound very much, but when I went to hear my friend’s Spectral system (driving Quad2912 ESL) I realized my system can benefit from having a higher resolution amp. Spectral amps need all Spectral preamp/cabling, which would be quite expensive. What would you recommend?
128x128chungjh
I will certainly consider the room treatment. Mean while, I want to go back to the amp question.

@yyzsantabarbara, are you talking about Simaudio 860 or V2? How do they compare with W8?
Hello,
I am going to suggest Ayre VX-5 or VX-R/ MX-R mono blocks. This starts at $10k and goes to $32k retail. Ayre is all about resolving sound and great detail without sounding harsh. I have tested the VX-5 with several preamps from $1k to $14k. It made them all sound great. 
You should have brought your Don Sachs’ preamp to your friend’s house and tried it into his system just for fun.
I have Roy Mottram’s SP 14 preamp with NOS tubes driving a PS Audio S300 amp. Source is a Marantz Model 30 SACD and a Blue Sound Node 2i.
Don Sach’s preamp is a modified SP14, if I may say so.
Great Sound.
Another vote for the Benchmark AHB2.  They have a free 30-day trial.  BUT, it only accepts XLR/balanced inputs.  Not sure if your Don Sachs has that modification for outputs, or else you'd need adapters.