Speakers selection

Hello, we have created a new SET Class A amplifier monoblocks giving 140W RMS, all in pure class A. We are thinking of commercially launch this, because they sound absolutely fantastic regarding atmosphere, musicality, dynamics, detail, bass extend, clarity, stage, voices reproduction. Nothing like we have ever heard before upto 30-40k amps. We have carefully design it to be the fastest amplifier possible. 
We are in the stage where we invite some shop owners and dealers to listen to the amplifiers.
The speakers that match the amplifiers currently are the Focal 948s and exist in a room 25 sq.m.

Now the issue and problem. One of the dealers was puzzled by the extend of the bass (it really moves the couch). He also noted that there is some air missing in high trebles. This dealer has the McIntoshes in my country (not US) but he admitted that our amps beat twice and more the price systems in all other aspects.

So we are thinking that 948s are not suitable for the room and maybe we could move to other type of speaker so it would give us less bess and better highs than 948. I have used the amplifiers with more than 88 db sens and did fine. However did not like much my Magnepans 3.6 (85db sensitivity). 
We put a budget of 8k euros for this, and thinking something like B&W 805 d3, or Focal Sopra 1 that are on stands.

What do you think? Would these give us less bass but really better highs? Please if you give a recommendation, have lived at least some time with the speaker you suggest.

Rest of system:
Source: DAC SMSL500 and Topping D90SE and various digital sources for them
Cables: Nordost SPM reference
Turntable: Clearaudio Solution, Morch Gold tonearm, Clearaudio Stradivari cartridge
Power cables: Furutech 35G gold
PreAmp: Our design and Symphonic Line RG2+ turbo
(I know Speaker is the cheapest part :( I have )

alexopth1512
Hi the Revel model in my country for the price is  F226BE. In what way Revels have fine adjustement?

Another question: The speakers with stands I mentioned are 2 way, right? Should I worry about voices, especially female voices? Also, are they truly able to reproduce a sound stage like a floor standing for real? 

Right now, we have angel's voices and a huge real 3D sound stage with excellent focus
And sorry by mistake I wrote the amplifiers are SET and I meant SE, they are not triodes, now I saw.
Another to add to your audition list would be ATC SCM50 passives. This will be a great test of the midrange. The speaker also has a tightly damped bass so a good test of lower frequencies, too.
Wow! 112db, they must be insane loud. However ATC seem out of budget here at 12K. ATC SCM40 is at 4K
SCM40 uses a very similar (but not identical) mid-dome and is more reasonably priced, for sure. It is a sealed design, so a different but valid test of bass handling would be presented. I think if you could try this + the high-sensitivity Living Voice MTM with your amp you'll have a very good set of references.