Denafrips Amps

There has been alot of positive reviews about the Denafrip DAC's but very little consumer or professional reviews.  Anyone out there own one?  I am somewhat interested but would like to hear from any who actually has ownship experience.  Are the Denafrip amps as good as the Kinkis amps?
bobheinatz
The only professional reviewer that has had both companies amps in his home and system is Srajen from 6 Moons and he personally bought Kinki integrated and B7 monos. I own M1+ integrated and M7 stereo amp so I agree with his assessment of Kinki. From my reading the voicing is different.

Although it doesn't appear that way on the surface Alvin of Vinshine actually represents both companies and Jay's Audio.  Reach out to him and see if he can convey to you what differences he hears between the two companies amps. They both appear to have top notch build quality.
What other equipment would you be integrating the Denafrips amps into?  I’ve Hyperion, Hestia, and Athena and am very satisfied with both the performance and the build quality.  Playing some old jazz albums over the weekend really ‘sealed it’ for me.  Basie, Jay McShann, Webster, Zawinul, Burrell, some Mavericks, Greta Van Fleet, William Shatner, Margo Price, Sarah Jarosz, Fantastic Negrito, and a few of the Tone Poet lp’s was really a splendid event, good listening.  Never heard the Kinki stuff but my understanding is similar to Jackd.  Denafrips has a natural warmth that may turn some people off.  It’s taken about 4 months and the addition of my first subwoofer but I couldn’t be more pleased.  The system is really versatile.  Great production like Michael Franks w/Chuck Loeb ‘Time Together’ is just candy.  The range of an artist like Brandi Carlile is revealed as simply astonishing, There’s nowhere to hide
such talent as it becomes viscerally displayed, the Denafrips products, yes like tubes/valves clothe the performance in genuine bodies, the musicians have a soul in a way that seems rather convincing, pleasurable.  It’s played great with the Zu DW’s, an affordable entry into point source signs and sounds damn fine with a more revealing ProAc 1sc such that Athena, pushing a quad of WE6CA7Plus pentodes in my Mystere PA11 with a vinyl source is some of the best sound I’ve gotten in my room over several decades.  Evan a blind mouse finds a piece of cheese now and then, so don’t tell me to drop my ‘Frips and get Kinki.  I just need to figure out where to jump into their dac lineup…