Recommended streamers/servers?

Up to $5,000. At present I have a SILENT ANGEL RHEIN Z1 V2 MUSIC SERVER connected to a PS Audio DS DAC via USB CABLE.
erastof
I have a Cambridge CXNV2 as well and it’s great I for the main use it hard wired to my internet and it’s fantastic. I just last week sold my PS Audio gear and put in place a Peachtree Nova 150. This combo of Peachtree and Cambridge CXNV2 is outstanding!!!!! The staging and the clarity is unreal!!!! So happy!
in the past I had a Musical Fidelity streamer that was good.

also the support and auto updates from Cambridge is amazing. I might add that support from Peachtree was the very best.

I have a Cambridge CXNV2 as well and it’s great I for the main use it hard wired to my internet and it’s fantastic. I just last week sold my PS Audio gear and put in place a Peachtree Nova 150. This combo of Peachtree and Cambridge CXNV2 is outstanding!!!!! The staging and the clarity is unreal!!!! So happy!
in the past I had a Musical Fidelity streamer that was good.

also the support and auto updates from Cambridge is amazing. I might add that support from Peachtree was the very best.

Innuos Zenith Mk3 - many very positive reviews. Maybe the best at it’s price point.
Bluesound node. Don't let the price make you think it's not 'high end'. Read / watch the reviews, it's hard to find a negative comment, but for the issue with the automatic light switch the current batch has. I've got mine a month now and it's being used every day with great pleasure.
SERVER options:
* Roon Nucleus or sonicTransporter i5/i9 (if you want to run Roon Core)
* Innuos Zenith line (if you want to run Roon Core, or if you only want to manage a local library of digitized music files)
* Mac Mini, Raspberry Pi, or virtually any network-connected, full-function computer (if you want to run Roon Core, manage a local music file library, and also run other software for music or anything else).

A few of many STREAMER options:
* Bluesound Node (a relatively inexpensive entry-point, $550 US)
* exaSound S88 streaming DAC (~$6500)
* Matrix Audio Element series (~$3500 for the Element X, which can operate as either a network-attached or USB-attached DAC as well as a pre-amp and streamer)
* Lumin T2 (~$4500)
* PS Audio DirectStream with optional Bridge II 

For bang-for-buck value, features, build quality, and excellent SQ, the Element X is worth a look. However, Matrix is a Chinese company, which *might* be an issue for North American (or other global) customers when it comes to service/support.  Lumin also is a Chinese company. 

Bluesound and exaSound are Canadian.  If you want a Made-in-USA product, consider the Bridge II network card for PS Audio's DirectStream (which the OP already has, right?)