Recommended streamers/servers?

Up to $5,000. At present I have a SILENT ANGEL RHEIN Z1 V2 MUSIC SERVER connected to a PS Audio DS DAC via USB CABLE.
erastof
When I tried a streamer server years ago, the Auralic sounded better than the Aurender and others. I decided to stop using USB because it just never sounded good, so I bought a very good dac with i2s and Ethernet and went with Roon and sounds better than any configuration before. I don’t like proprietary servers because of many reasons, a couple are: no built in backups, sometimes proprietary OS’s, how are you going to fix an issue if the OS update fails or server can’t boot???
I understand that some of these proprietary servers tweak their USB ports for audio, but since I won’t use usb and no server company has software that compares more favorable than Roon, then why use a proprietary server
I have the sonore ultra rendu via usb to audio gd dac. It is mainly a room player   Excellent sound but have to go to settings section to select an airplay emulation.  Need this for Amazon hd which I added later.  Miss the flexibility of bluos but sonically no interest in changing 
5k to stream? Wow! How bout 179 bucks! The Grace Link Digital Radio...check it out....
Get the Bluesound Node. Does more than meets the eye. Soundstage, clarity, you can’t tell any real difference anyway...are you going to A/B switch two DACS? No! $600