Up grade to a new turntable

Hello FriendsI wish to upgrade my turntable!!My music taste, is 70.s rock, blues, jazz rock, new wave, male vocals etc!!Here in Australia, there only a few turntables available!!, at my price, as I'm on a pension!!, I have mad a list!!1. Well Tempered Labs, reference, with a reference, arm, this is used in mint condition, that has been set up by the importer!! , but at a price $4,000!!, but with a Dynavector 20 xx high output, I'm using  low output, at the moment, on my "Once Analog" turntable!!, so I don't now how it would sound, would the higher output, sound harsh, on my phono stage, in MC, or should I switch to MM??
2.VPI prime scout, at around $5,000!!3. Kuzma Stabi, with basic arm, or if I have the money, a upgrade arm??4. Scu audio, premier, with same arm??Hoping someone can help me, with advice??Many ThanksDavid SpryAustralia
128x128daveyonthecoast
The VTA on the Technics G tables is on the fly and ever-so-awesome.  

@daveyonthecoast ,  I highly recommend looking at the newer Technics tables.  As Chakster noted, they are very difficult to beat. They are rock solid. They are not fussy.  They sound strong and sublime.  They are all you might ever need and allow you to focus on the phono stage and cartridge. 
Better high-end turntables for lower price for you:
Technics SL1200G for $4000

ohhhh yeahhhh....+1