Overhead speakers for Atmos 5.1.2 system

Hey guys,

I'm going through a remodeling projecting and increasing my living room from 168sqft to 280sqft (vaulted ceiling - 11ft average height). So naturally, I'm also looking to figure out some ceiling speakers for my future home theater system and improve my standard 5.1 system to a 5.1.2 Atmos. Currently have B&W 803S (main speakers) + B&W HTM3 (center speaker) + B&W 805S (surround speakers) + Outlaw LFM1 Subwoofer ... and I'm looking for 2 overhead speakers to complete the Atmos setup.

I'm a little bit worried of the sound being heard outside of the house since I have no room above, so I was looking some ceiling speakers that come with their own built-in back box (Focal or Definitive Tech). So do any of you have any suggestions or experience with such an Atmos setup to recommend some ceiling speaker that keep me under the $1k budget per speaker?
flashmagnum
I just finished a home theater renovation, but I decided against the additional Atmos ceiling speakers.  My ceilings are only 9 feet, and I thought extra overhead hardware would be unsightly and of limited use for most movies in the near future. For now, I’m sticking with my 5.2 system. For the rear channels, we went with flush mount ceiling units.

But I’m posting to recommend soundproofing your room, especially if you are doing a full room renovation and are stripping out the drywall.  Presuming you will want to do this to conceal wiring, right? We soundproofed with RockWool on all walls and ceiling and are very happy with the results.

Good luck!
Yes, It's going to be rockwool on both ceiling and walls and I'm using a slightly more soundproof drywall (QuietRock) and I'll be decorating the walls with Sound acoustic panels from UA-Acoustics.

But to not deviate too much from the original topic, I still need folks to help me with their recommendations for the ceiling speakers (I'm leaning towards Focal 100 or 300 with back boxes).
OK, so I'm 90% I'll get the Focal 300 ICLCR 5 (3 way speakers) at this point. Does anyone have any experience with them?