Need service for Metrum DAC. Company seems defunct.

I have a Metrum Pavane which needs servicing. I went on Metrum's website but it seems like it's out of commission. Does anyone know if Metrum is still in business? If not, does anyone know where I can send a Metrum to get serviced?

Thanks.
devilboy
Metrum is still very much in business.  I've had recent discussions with both Cees and Roelof Lochmans who both returned my emails quickly and were of great assistance.
Roelofs email is [email protected]

I just recently upgraded my Metrum Onyx with four DAC 3 chips from Metrum and the upgrade was worthwhile.  I had discussions on this DAC3 chip upgrade with Cees who basically said the Onyx would be at 95% of the Sonnet level and very similar to the Pavane level with the chip upgrades.  They were not cheap so YMMV.
@hshifi  thank you. I emailed them twice on different email addresses and I haven't received a response yet.
I also emailed Sonnet and someone got back to me immediately offering me suggestions after opening the lid.
Hello,
I know a lot of companies are really having a hard time keeping up with everything due to the supply chain issues. They are spending so much of their time putting out fires every day that they barely have enough time to run the regular parts of the business. 
I sent multiple emails to Metrum using three different addresses. I haven't received a response on any of them.
I did however, receive a response literally within 10 minutes when I emailed someone at Sonnet.

10 minutes.

Using their suggestion, I opened the DAC and found a loose pin on a ribbon going into the right DAC board. It was sticking up and almost out. I pushed it back in and voila! All is well.

Thank you to the gentleman at Sonnet.