Need help with MM cartridge choice

I've stumbled across a good deal on a Rega Planar 3 fitted with a Grace G-747 that looks to be an excellent choice for my second / MM table.  It has an old ADC on it that almost certainly needs a new stylus and I was never very fond of the ADC sound to begin with.  I've had good luck with B&O, Ortofon, Grace, Empire and Shure, but everything except Ortofon is ancient history now.

This table would be used for vinyl that can't really benefit from being spun on the Sota.  Think fair-to-good condition second-hand albums cleaned ultrasonically with minor visible scuffs that have seen a lot of play.  I prefer a neutral tone balance with flat frequency response.  Specs in the tonearm manual are pretty thin; 4 to 10 gram standard cartridge weight and nothing more.

Presuming the table & arm meet the mechanical, operating and geometry inspections when I go back tomorrow, I'd like some suggestions on an appropriate modern-era cartridge match.  I'd like to keep the investment ~$300 and definitely want something for which replacement styli are still made.  For those of you who haven't seen my posts before or checked my system page, I run a McIntosh C50 with a MC302 amp into Rogers Studio 1 speakers.  My primary table is a Sota Sapphire with a Graham Phantom Supreme and a DV XX2 MkII.

Thanks for your consideration and I look forward to your replies!

effischer
Don't rule out the entry level Soundmith moving iron carts I've had good results with the ottelo on a second table. compliance check to be sure first. 

I believe you'll get better sound with a fix cantilever than a replaceable one.  When you can get the cart rebuilt for 20% (soundsmith's case)  of the new cost its worth considering for the improvement in sound over a replicable cantilever cart. 

Otello | Soundsmith (sound-smith.com)
only $100 to rebuild, 2 year warranty too. 

I use it instead of a Denon 103 MC, I find the Ottelo MI  better in most respects. Specially detail retrieval, excellent for a conical. 
My sincere thanks to everyone for all of the excellent input!  It proved very useful and enabled some more interesting reflections as I went through the evaluation process.

Which turned out to be far longer than anticipated.  Did the geometry check and everything was fine.  VTF was fine as was overhang, alignment & azimuth (elliottbnewcombjr the headshell is integral, so that was an easy check).  Then came the speed check.  Sloooooow.  Needed an oil change - very sticky.  New oil and an hour of spinning by hand to seat the assembly.  Looking good, replace belt, platter on, strobe disc on, power on.  Still slow.

Scratching heads.  Poke at the motor suspension, make sure it's got reasonable torque, watch the action on start.  Nothing unusual.  Two other belts making sure they're properly seated due to the rectangular cross-section (hint), re-level the table, same result.

Put a drop of lube on the top motor bushing, let the whole thing spin for another 15 minutes.  Still slow, motor presumed going south.  Very bummed as this table is a nearly perfect Planar 3, maybe 1985 or so.  Not a blemish anywhere and the dust cover has nary a scratch.  The arm is pristine and if it hasn't been recently restored, it was kept in a nitrogen filled box.  Zero oxidation anywhere, tight bearings, no scuffs, nothing.

I tell the tech I just can't spring for second table that will immediately eat a $225 motor kit, he says talk to the boss man.  Tell him the deal, he's not willing to move that far, so looking dim.  Suddenly the tech says "check this out."  It's running spot-on 33.3!  Turns out the wrong belt had been installed.  My last rebuild on a Rega was back in 1983 and had forgotten the belts are O-rings.  The tech had found a genuine Rega belt and tried it.  That little bit of difference in circumference from rectangle to round...  Note to self and those of us in a certain age bracket - don't trust your recall!

Play a part of a track, definitely stereo, in-phase, stylus not damaged or mis-tracking.  Take a closer look at it with the bench mag.  Not an ADC, it's an Audio Technica AT440ML.  Another note to self and others:  Use a magnifying glass when looking at small print.

Which turned out to be a good thing because the 540ML can't readily be had at the moment - supply chain SNAFU.  Not expected until Q1 2022.  A new stylus is still needed, but I can take my time on evaluation.  The Nagaoka tksteingraber and jerryg123 suggest is an interesting alternative as is Grado idea from @yogiboy .  

Fortunately, I have time to consider this in more depth because I spent a lot of time I didn't intend on due diligence. There's a lesson there!

Thanks again everyone!   
On a Rega Planar 3, you're not going to get good performance.  Sow's ear / silk purse.  Better to just get a cheap cartridge and start looking for a better table / arm.  
On a Rega Planar 3, you're not going to get good performance. Sow's ear / silk purse. Better to just get a cheap cartridge and start looking for a better table / arm
I thought that the OP already said he had a good TT in the opening post?

@effischer I would be interested in your comparison between the two TTs as I have a similar TT and my daughter is looking for something that would be along the lines of your new addition.
I’ve stumbled across a good deal on a Rega Planar 3 fitted with a Grace G-747 that looks to be an excellent choice for my second / MM table.

If you have Grace tonearm the best inexpensive cartridge for this arm is Grace F9 (or F8 Custom), think about it. They are made for each other.