Something For The Fuse Guys ...

There are fuses, and then, there are fuses. 

I'm evaluating some prototype fuses that I received in the mail three days ago. 

Over the past few years, I've used fuses from five different manufacturers. The last three were the Red, Black and Blue fuses from Synergistic Research. Each one incrementally improved the sound of my system. My favorite so far was the SR Blue. 

The prototype fuses being evaluated presently raises the SQ beyond all of the others mentioned above. The major improvement to my ears is better tonal accuracy. Instruments and voices are more life-like. The noise is reduced allowing for a more solid 3-D presentation with the musicians more solidly presented on the sound stage. Overall, more information is fleshed out of CDs and LPs. 

The manufacturer, the price and the name of the prototype fuses will come later. I don't have the information thus far. My understanding is, if all works out, the release date is to be mid-October. 

Stay tuned ... 

Frank
128x128oregonpapa
Post removed 
@rsf507 

Thank you for the link. That might be a good place for me to start.

Cheers!
To the Moderator who took down my lengthy response to the member who posed this question:

• "In your own words, can you describe the sonic difference(s) between SR Orange vs. Purple? Feel free to cite musical passages that explain the context. This is something that is not provided readily over on the QSA thread(s)."

I spent an inordinate amount of time composing the response. I went into great detail. There was nothing in the post except me relating my experiences between two fuses, made by the very same manufacturer. There were no bitter words, no personal attacks, and it was certainly not an advertisement in any way. 

Please contact me via PM so that I can gain an understanding of what is going on here. 

Thanks for your response in advance.

Frank

Post removed 
Post removed