2x2x12inch or 2x15inch subwoofers

I am deciding between either a Rythmik G22, E22, or E15HP2.

I will buy 2 of each.  Would 2 12inch drivers deliver more room pressureization or 1 15inch driver?  Salk recommends 1 15 inch over 2 12inch woofers.  I have 2 REL S510s in the front of the room connected by both High Level and .1 and the speakers higher up would be in the back of the room.

Room is 2200 cubic feet, and has full accoustic treatments.
dmaddox77
for what?

I am a fan of a stereo pair of subs, located near the mains, front firing, no ports.

bass imaging is created by both the fundamental's volume (as any imaging is), and by the overtones even if the fundamental is mono

i.e. 36hz 72/144/288 ....

always best to use pre-out to sub, back to main in from sub: that gives the amp and the mains both a break from trying to create low bass

I just re-discovered this track: Mila Drumke, bass solo and vocal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukrNpHCDSjc

I don't know about streaming, but the bass on the CD is awesome!
Home theater is what this is for.  My 2 stereo subs are set up.  I just want everyone's opinion on whether a sub with 2 12" drivers will output more low end extension than 1 15" driver.
The surface area of the two is going to be close.  Go by the -3 dB rating and see if it makes much of a difference.

The hardest thing with subs is to integrate them into the room and with the speakers.  I would investigate exactly how you would to this with each of your choices. 

A great room correction sub >> one you have to set up manually.

There is no benefit to going smaller either.  The idea that small speakers are faster is a myth that needs to die.
"... The idea that small speakers are faster is a myth that needs to die.."

A Velodyne rep once asked me; 12 inch or 18 inch, which speaker gets there quicker?...I said; They both get there at the same time or they are in distortion.   
Four 10" will be better than any of those. Deeper flatter faster more powerful more articulate. Not even close. Do a search for Swarm, Distributed Bass Array, DBA, etc. The Audiokinesis Swarm Subwoofer system just won an award for best component. See the recent thread and all of us who know just how important it is to have MORE subs and not bigger subs.