Advise for new speakers for my basement exercise room

new member. I would  appreciate your expert advise for new speakers for my basement exercise room 15x25. Hard floor and walls with  4 windows and 9' ceiling. I am using near mint JBL 112s but hi frequency sounds are not realistic. Lows are great.  System is Nak CA7 pre, PA7 Nelson Pass 200w amp, and Sony ES707ESD CD player, AQ and Morrow cables.  Like upbeat music for exercise. Don't have time and do not want to go and audition and comfort level is about 5k or less.  My Mission 770s sound better than the JBLs there, but are needed elsewhere.
Thank you everyone for your advise and time.
johnmabaltimore
Get on the speaker buying merry go round then realize your space is 
really the issue.
In a workout room you have plenty of latitude with 
acoustic treatments mounting and placements.
How bought some ohms? Assuming your going to be moving all around the room. 
I would think about how you are going to use the room.  Are you really going to be sitting and listening intensely and critically?  Most likely not - so get some exciting active speakers that are well below whatever budget you have in mind because honestly you want to be focused on the workout not whether or not the sweet spot is just right.  The Klipsch The Fives come to mind but I am sure there are others as well.  You'll want something you can just kick on when you're ready to get moving and then easily disengage from when you are done.  
For better acoustics in a room like that, you might want to turn your speakers around backwards.