Need help with MM cartridge choice

I've stumbled across a good deal on a Rega Planar 3 fitted with a Grace G-747 that looks to be an excellent choice for my second / MM table.  It has an old ADC on it that almost certainly needs a new stylus and I was never very fond of the ADC sound to begin with.  I've had good luck with B&O, Ortofon, Grace, Empire and Shure, but everything except Ortofon is ancient history now.

This table would be used for vinyl that can't really benefit from being spun on the Sota.  Think fair-to-good condition second-hand albums cleaned ultrasonically with minor visible scuffs that have seen a lot of play.  I prefer a neutral tone balance with flat frequency response.  Specs in the tonearm manual are pretty thin; 4 to 10 gram standard cartridge weight and nothing more.

Presuming the table & arm meet the mechanical, operating and geometry inspections when I go back tomorrow, I'd like some suggestions on an appropriate modern-era cartridge match.  I'd like to keep the investment ~$300 and definitely want something for which replacement styli are still made.  For those of you who haven't seen my posts before or checked my system page, I run a McIntosh C50 with a MC302 amp into Rogers Studio 1 speakers.  My primary table is a Sota Sapphire with a Graham Phantom Supreme and a DV XX2 MkII.

Thanks for your consideration and I look forward to your replies!

effischer
You might try one of the cheaper Grado cartridges. Lots of bang for the buck. I had a Gold Note Vasari Gold MM cartridge that I liked very much. New, it was under $300.00. Really made my older Rock records sing.
AT VM540ML is a good choice and allows to upgrade the stylus in their VM line.

Nagaoka performs above its price point. MP-110 is below your budget or the
MP-150 can be found around $350.  The MP-150 stylus can be upgraded to the
MP-200 since they share the same body.
Personally, with a lower end Rega, I would just get a Rega Elys, bolt it in with the recommended 3-point mounting and enjoy.  The arm will not need any shims and you won't have to futz with the alignment or anything else. Yes, the other cartridges may sound better - maybe, but IMO with that turntable, there is something to be said for keeping it simple as possible and not obsessing of whether you have the right VTA, alignment, compatibility or anything else.  That's worth a lot in my book.