Any Vienna acoustics love out there? Anyone even still using them?

Don't hear much about them anymore.  I ask because I moved my Bach Grands from the living room (where they don't get much use) down into my basement main listening room today.  Wanted to hear them with my Hegel h360, which I have never done.  I was quickly reminded why I bought them in the first place.  Great imaging/center image and instrument separation, excellent soundstage, sweet midrange.  Warm, full sound you can listen to all day long.  Can a speaker be on the warm side and still detailed?  If so, I would say these fit the bill.  Not the best for dynamics or that 'live' feeling, but that's not what I bought them for.   

Anyway, interested in anyone's VA experience in general.
pkatsuleas
I have not had a pair of the Mahler so I cannot compare. All I know is that THE MUSIC speakers have a sensitivity of 91 and are 4 ohm. The owners manual specifies amps 50 to 500 watts are needed. Like any other descent speaker, as long as you pushing clean power they will take what ever you give them. I would be more afraid of low wattage, low current amps which could have a tendency to clip.
actually then the mahlers are a tougher load 89 or 90 dB i believe.
thanks
a 91 dB speaker is not that difficult. the 4 ohms means it must be a real power amp, btu these are $25k speakers after all.
I have a set of Schonberg’s (as well as the matching Subson subwoofer) that I’ll probably never sell. I love the way the perform, look and how they take up very little floor space. I had a set in black years ago, but I now have a set in silver. If I could find another set in black, I’d buy them as well.

@big_greg I had the same reaction to the other models in the VA line up until I heard the Liszt.  It's encouraging if they have made some design changes because I felt they were OK, but kind or boring.