LED dimmable lights in audio room?

I am getting ready to redo my audio room/home office.

I am going to redo the ceiling tiles in here and want to wire up some dimmable LED lights (the "can"-type ones).

I would also like to put them on a dimmer. 

Any electromagnetic interference/distortion/static types of issues that you could foresee doing that?

Just wondered if anyone has done this before.

Thanks in advance.

128x128coralkong
Mine too, @oregonpapa .

Didn't know if the new LED dimmable lights (and dimmers) still had that problem or not. :(

They'd be on a separate circuit. I don't know any audiophile electricians, unfortunately.

Hopefully someone has done this and has some advice on how to proceed.

Yes, there is always a potential for problems, with both dimmers and LED lighting.  A local dealer had to troubleshoot excessive noise in a customer's system.  This noise was reduced, but not eliminated, by using an expensive power line conditioner.  The dealer finally traced the problem to strings of LED lights in the room of the daughter of the customer.  These lights were on a different circuit, but, they caused problems nonetheless.  i don't know if this was by contaminating the power line, or at least in part, causing over-the-air RFI-type interference.

I was surprised when I heard noise caused by a dimmer in an extreme example of a dedicated listening room.  The room had its own dedicated power subpanel, and the lighting was supposedly on a completely isolated line.  Still, when the lights were dimmed, noise intruded into the system.