I need help with an amp decision

Equipment: Tannoy xt 8 (91 dB/Watt sensitivity and 400 Watt peak power ), REl s/510, Black ice f360, and an audiobyte black dragon dac. 
Room size:17x21x10h
Music preference, everything but rap and pop, 
question: Can I get some suggestions regarding a solid-state amp choice for this system, please.
I can not use mono amps because of the sub and I really do not want to go the route of a tube amp. 
Two amps I have been thinking about are the benchmark AHb2 or a first watt ?, I will be trying to shop the used market. Any suggestions, would help. thank you

128x128gunmetalzin
Most definitely time to move into the 21str Century. LSA Voyager 350/650 wpc GaN amp
MSRP $3000, and a trade in discount
Wow, 400 peak allowable?

200-250 continuous?

You need an amp that will control these. You need an amp with about 300@8. /  550-600@4

you will need it.

I know a broken horse.......l.l.crescendos, and bass drum, etc, needs the headroom to properly drive these speakers!

Don’t mess around with anything under 300 WPC!
Thanks for all the feedback. However, I made, a change in speakers and got an amp. I now have a set of Tannoy DC 8's which have a rec amp power of 30-175 watts rms, Sensitivity 88db and peak power of 350 watts. They are an 8 ohm and frequency response 42hz-35kHz. I also bought a used Gamut D200mk which has a continuous output power at 230V mains voltage 2 x 200W / 8 Ohms 2 x 400W / 4 Ohms. I think the set-up sound awesome! and I'm very thankful for all of the advice and suggestions given. The info was a big part in my choice of equipment . Thank you again