Zavfino

Many nice gents in this site, highly reputable common folks audiophiles like @lalitk @wig and others have mentioned these, so it’s probably time to create a specific thread on Zavfino, a direct sales cables company based in Canada with presence ‘ distributors in US, also direct:

I took the advice of these folks with a power cord, the Prima MK2

I could not be happier with this cord, something that would easily cost $2,000 or even $3,000 from other better known cable makers. It’s outstanding, for about $500. Absolutely amazing build, and packaging too. It sounds great, very quiet. I am sure the cheaper PC, the Majestic at $390 is very good too: 
I now have the Prima speaker cables on my way. Call me “sold”.

No BS, truly top quality cables company that flies under the radar. Very affordable too. Take a look. No relation to the company, just a happy first time customer, thanks to my Audiogon friends here
128x128thyname
I will add another positive vote for Zavfino. I own two of their power cords; the Magestic MKII and the Fina. Both are very well constructed, quiet and in no way forward in terms of sound. The only slight caution is that neither power cord is very flexible. So, not appropriate for sharp bends around racks/components, etc.
Is the Majestic PC stiff? Do they offer a trial period? I don’t see that on their site? 
@grannyring

Here is the link on their return policy,

https://zavfinousa.com/pages/refund-policy

The Majestic MKII is comparatively stiffer than MK1 version. I own few pairs of MK1 versions. What length you’re looking for, maybe I can spare a PC for you to try.