I've had my Forte 4s for 6 months and I love them. The Cornwalls sound a bit 'boxy' to me. But that was 1st version of them. Plus, I didn't have the room. I'm running Moon 340i with the Fortes-so I don't need to crank them. They are pretty happy at 9 oclock. I formerly owned a pair of KG4s and loved them for 30 years. The Fortes are very detailed-a bit bright out of the box, but they settled down within the first week. The bass is really good too. Big enough and smooth. I like the passive radiator idea over ports. Midrange is where these excel. I prize dynamics over everything. The Fortes are very dynamic and very musical. Non analytic. Fun! I compared them to the B&W 702 ( which the Store didn't do them any favors in setup). They sounded blase to me. The Focal Aria 926- of which I thought I could adapt.  I listened to the Revel F228e which sounded precise, but too analytical for me... I really wanted to hear Magnepan 1.7s and the Volti Razz as well, but I'd need a Sub for the Maggies  and  another $1k for the Razz,  so I stuck with what I knew. I simply love the live Klipsch sound over more precise offerings. Everyone has their own tastes in music and sound. If I won powerball-I'd give the 802's a shot...