1K range phones that will work well with Schiit Jotunheim?

I have a very limiting room so there's not much I can do to upgrade my main system at this point.

Would Focal Clear work well with the Jotunheim or would something else in the 1K price range be a better match? 
stuartk
i Phone 6s+, AQ-Cobalt, Senn 560s, Modi 3+, Asgard3, Sundara, Bifrost2, Jot2, Arya...
   I'm one of the 3 blind men describing the elephant, narrow experience; but after old Koss4s, 2 decades of Etymotic various models I bought the first planars I'd heard, the Sundara @ $350...blown away, still a steal!  Then the 560s, nice inexpensive dynamic drivers, light, comfortable warm, resolving, but no Sundara,  Then an open box + discount sale day deal on the Arya from HiFiMan $1200.  Already had upgraded the Schiit stack and gone balanced with Hart cables...wow, reference end game for me.  Careful, it's a slippery slope into the deep blue.  It's all music.

@old_ears:

Headphones are just a way to get a temporary reprieve from frustration over the room-related shortcomings of my main system. 

I will keep an eye out for some used Aryas.  Thanks for the suggestion. 
^^^ I was in the same boat(forced)when new neighbors moved in next door(apartment)w/new baby..First the HFM HE400i,WOW!Then moved to the Sundara,which has been stated is a steal & IMO,though lacking deep bass, are a true reference for neutrality under $1000.00..Added the iBasso SR-1 to supp the Sundara & OMFG,I swallowed the hook,line & sinker..Now with an end game headphone amplifier,the SR-1’s & HE6SE I have no problem at all shutting down the amp/speakers & going to cans...If you approach this as an opportunity it may be easier to accept & enjoy..BOL..
@freediver:

" If you approach this as an opportunity it may be easier to accept & enjoy."

"Sound" advice, indeed!  Thanks.