Has anyone used the new Innuos 2.0 Sense music app? Compared it to Roon?

I compared the two as I am a lifetime Roon customer.  I prefer the sound of the new Innuos Sense music app.  More natural and less electronic or digital sounding.  Not day and night, but better. My big issue is Innuos Sense does not seem to keep playing music, like Roon, when the album is complete.  Roon had a Radio switch that played artists similar to the artist as a continuous stream and I loved it.  Heard many new artists I loved this way.  
Anyone know if Innuos Sense has a similar setting? I can’t seem to find it. 
128x128grannyring
I need to update my findings over the past week or so. With the latest Roon 1.8 update the gap has closed quite a bit. Roon is close now. I still prefer the sound of Sense however. I use Roon to find new music, the DJ feature and for background listening. For serious listening I still use Sense.

Two great options! Easy to go back and forth. When using Roon I only listen in the experimental Squeezelite mode. That mode is by far the best sounding Roon option. Still a small step behind Sense in sound quality however. Sense is more open, nuanced and reveals more inner detail. Just more realism. 
After reading through all the posts I had to try this update for my Zenith MKII. I was on version 1.4.9, so I hadn't updated it in awhile. It wasn't possible to compare Sense immediately against 1.4.9 due to download and update times, but regardless, it sounds better to me. It seems more dynamic and has a little more sparkle and air. Imaging seems better as well.

I have always felt all Innuos products sounded good but maybe a little sweet - I think that Sense has fixed that. Highly recommended. 
How does one access Squeezelite experimental for Roon? Is it something you need to download from an App Store, or is it available in Roon settings?
I have Zen Mk3 with Various Dacs with Roon.  I was reluctant to try the Innuos Sense App because it’s in its infancy/Possible interface issue’s etc and I have over 10k just Albums saved on Roon and got it to the setup I liked till Roon went to there latest iteration but that’s another conversation.  My beef wasn’t over Sonics.... but now it also is after hearing a big improvement in Sonic Quality with the new sense App.   I was expecting the opposite as I thought I had read guys favoring Roon .   I’ve only been on for a short time and will see if I continue to feel sense App has a sonic superiority to Roon.