Are Fall Sales Leveling Out in the Used Market?

I'm noticing more and more interesting and quality pieces available for sale on Agon and AMart these days. Browsing the ads this morning I see close to a dozen amps I would buy. Six months ago I saw high prices and close to zero interesting inventory. The ads today seem priced the same but they are starting to linger. Is the audio market slowly shifting from a sellers market to a buyers market?  
bjesien
Hello,
Musicfan2349. Sell them to a local Hifi store. They might gouge you but it costs you nothing. Plus they have the means to deliver it to their store. Another option is have them trucked out by freight. Florida is notorious for having nothing going out. Some drivers go empty to Georgia to pick up a load. You might want to check with Hifi stores in Georgia. They could get it delivered for $1 a mile. And maybe you can trade for a kickass cart or cable. 
I agree with Chorus on the legacy issue associated with left-behind stereo gear when an audiophile departs for that big listening-room in the sky. You can see it every day - family members/heirs generally have little use for most possessions of any category (except true luxury items). I'm going to make an assumption that most of us own stereo systems/electronics that represent a total outlay of over $20,000. I plan to leave some of my gear to friends, although many of them are aging out also. I have sold some major pieces this past year while the vintage/used market soared, realizing that once I'm gone, even my nicer stuff will be fodder for bargain-basement deals. Leaving written instructions that give approximate valuations can help the executors of estates navigate through the complicated arena of selling off electronics that a large segment of the population has no idea of how to use properly.
Wow! Never seriously considered it but 700,000 dead Americans of which 300,000 are male and maybe 10% own "decent" stereos. Can we figure 1% are serious "audiophiles"? 2%? That's about 6,000 deceased audiophiles this year just from Covid.
The whole concept is fascinating and needs closer inspection.