Four MC Phono Cartridges

I am going to upgrade the cartridge on my Technics SL1200G turntable. The turntable is connected to my Mac C2500 Tube Preamp. The Mac preamp had both mm and mc and I can change the mc cartridge loading on the fly via remote and also adjust gain. Presently I am using my ZU Denon DL103 cartridge. I am tired of the sound as I have owned this cartridge for 11 years.

I have narrowed my choices down to the following:

Dynavector DV20X2L. Low output MC. I had the previous itineration of
this on a VPI Scout and loved it.
Audio Technica AT-OC9XSL. Low output MC
Audio Technica. AT-ART9XA. Low output MC
Audio Technica. AT-ART9XI. Low output MC

I do not know the difference between the ART9XA and the ART9XI, can someone enlighten me on it? Would going from my ZU Denon to the OC9 XSL be a sideway move or a good one? Or, would one of the ART9 cartridges be better? Please explain why.

I am only interested in these 4 cartridges, no others. I have been researching for a year. Still don’t know which ones are compatible with the Magnesium arm on the Technics. Lastly, my phono preamp works with low output MC down to .1 mv.
128x128stereo5
Dear @stereo5  : With out doubt the AT ART 9XA is the way to go. This model is a non-magnetic core, its design came from the excellent ART 7. No problem matching your tonearm and additional you can help the XA to shows at its best looking for different build material headshells and better headshell connector wires than the stock ones.

You can read here about and why is superior to the X1:

https://www.audio-technica.com/en-gb/cartridges/line-series/art-series/at-art9xa

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

The Technics 1200G is a dry sounding deck... 

C'mon, you don't even have it @dover 
I have owned the DV 20X-2L, ART 9, and OC9MLII. All mounted to a VPI Scout. to my ears both AT carts were superior to the Dyna. The OC9 is an underrated bargain, outperforming it's price point. The ART 9 is exceptional--really head an shoulders above most carts and a phenomenal bargain. Forget the Dyna--pick one of the ATs.