Four MC Phono Cartridges

I am going to upgrade the cartridge on my Technics SL1200G turntable. The turntable is connected to my Mac C2500 Tube Preamp. The Mac preamp had both mm and mc and I can change the mc cartridge loading on the fly via remote and also adjust gain. Presently I am using my ZU Denon DL103 cartridge. I am tired of the sound as I have owned this cartridge for 11 years.

I have narrowed my choices down to the following:

Dynavector DV20X2L. Low output MC. I had the previous itineration of
this on a VPI Scout and loved it.
Audio Technica AT-OC9XSL. Low output MC
Audio Technica. AT-ART9XA. Low output MC
Audio Technica. AT-ART9XI. Low output MC

I do not know the difference between the ART9XA and the ART9XI, can someone enlighten me on it? Would going from my ZU Denon to the OC9 XSL be a sideway move or a good one? Or, would one of the ART9 cartridges be better? Please explain why.

I am only interested in these 4 cartridges, no others. I have been researching for a year. Still don’t know which ones are compatible with the Magnesium arm on the Technics. Lastly, my phono preamp works with low output MC down to .1 mv.
128x128stereo5
Another MC you could consider to look at is a SKYANALOG MC.
There are reports from sources that I trust on this Companies Cartridges that suggest they are well suited to compete with $2500+ Cartridges.

As the Company is also an OEM who produce for other Brands, there are Cartridges already in the mainstream from this producer.  
from your list, I would go for the ATart9xi

https://www.audio-technica.com/en-gb/at-art9xi

because it has both very tight channel balance of 0.5 db, and excellent channel separation of 30 db as well as a boron cantilever (the stiffest I will go), and a higher signal output

The tighter the channel balance, the tighter the phantom images that create imaging anywhere between the l/r speakers are, improved distinctness.

wide separation is also a nice way to get more distinction, great imaging for the majority of content.

Sometimes, for too wide (i.e. Bill Evans Live at the Village Vanguard which has a huge hole in the middle)

I use my alternate mc with only 25 db separation (still has tight channel balance)

and/or alter my toe-in to toe-in X, which lets me use my ’too-wide’ cartridge on a non-removable arm.

left speaker aimed toward right listener/right speaker aimed at left listener. you are nearer one speaker, but getting more direct projection from the opposite side. 2 off-center listeners get a stereo image, center and both sides, not too wide.

btw, I went with AT33PTG/II and love it.
Dear @stereo5  : With out doubt the AT ART 9XA is the way to go. This model is a non-magnetic core, its design came from the excellent ART 7. No problem matching your tonearm and additional you can help the XA to shows at its best looking for different build material headshells and better headshell connector wires than the stock ones.

You can read here about and why is superior to the X1:

https://www.audio-technica.com/en-gb/cartridges/line-series/art-series/at-art9xa

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

The Technics 1200G is a dry sounding deck... 

C'mon, you don't even have it @dover