Four MC Phono Cartridges

I am going to upgrade the cartridge on my Technics SL1200G turntable. The turntable is connected to my Mac C2500 Tube Preamp. The Mac preamp had both mm and mc and I can change the mc cartridge loading on the fly via remote and also adjust gain. Presently I am using my ZU Denon DL103 cartridge. I am tired of the sound as I have owned this cartridge for 11 years.

I have narrowed my choices down to the following:

Dynavector DV20X2L. Low output MC. I had the previous itineration of
this on a VPI Scout and loved it.
Audio Technica AT-OC9XSL. Low output MC
Audio Technica. AT-ART9XA. Low output MC
Audio Technica. AT-ART9XI. Low output MC

I do not know the difference between the ART9XA and the ART9XI, can someone enlighten me on it? Would going from my ZU Denon to the OC9 XSL be a sideway move or a good one? Or, would one of the ART9 cartridges be better? Please explain why.

I am only interested in these 4 cartridges, no others. I have been researching for a year. Still don’t know which ones are compatible with the Magnesium arm on the Technics. Lastly, my phono preamp works with low output MC down to .1 mv.
128x128stereo5
@islandmandan 

Its not the 103R, it’s the 103. Andy at Needle Clinic retipped in 2019, at most I played 150 records since then. 
@tomic601 

The preamp in the phono stage has Gold Lion 12ax7 tubes.  I tried quite a few different ones including nos Mullard from Kevin’s private stash @Upscale. The Gold Lions give me a bit lush presentation which is exactly my taste.  I never owned a Audio Technica cartridge so I am quite intrigued.  
can you explain the difference between the art9xa and art9 xi?

Different stylus tip, output, compliance:

art9xa specs (Shibata / 0.2 mV / 10cu @100Hz)
art9xi specs (Special LineContact / 0.5 mV / 15cu @100Hz)

For your tonearm with stock shell the XI is probably better. I’m sure you must be happy with ART series.

What about these two compared to the Dynavecter DV20X2L?

Can’t tell you this, but if you like Dynavector I’d recommend KARAT 17DX with Diamond Cantilever, it’s something special!

P.S. Those ART series and Dynavector are later models than my ART and my Dynavector Karat. You can’t go wrong with any of them, especially if you're comparing them to your retipped Denon 103. 

Clearly a low budget setup, but you can hear the difference in presentation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QA1jw5Pj7Y
XA should present itself with a more "refined" overall tone. Subjective, naturally.
1st gen ART 9 user here.

Both are good choices for an idea of what the high dollar carts do.
I'd love to have a setup worthy of the ART1000.
@stereo5

I think you would be better off with the Dynavector DV20X2L.
The Technics 1200G is a dry sounding deck and the ART9’s, particulalrly with the Shibata tip, can be a bit brittle sounding.
The Dynavector is slightly higher compliance which will work well with the Technics arm, has a microridge stylus profile which is excellent for detail retrieval without any brittleness. very smooth.
Given that you have had the Dynavector before, loved it, and Dynavector tends to constantly improve their products, its a no brainer.