Help with a Passive Preamp

Looking for a Passive preamp and have narrowed it down to 3 - 4 candidates. The Truth with remote, Tortuga Audio LDR300x.V3 Passive, Luminous 

Axiom II Passive Preamp Walker Mod with Remote or maybe the JOB Pre-2? It will be down stream from a Mytek Brooklyn and a Linn LP-12 with a Ruby 3h with a Sutherland 20/20. Downstream is a Pass Xa-25. The Tortuga has the advantage of being able to ad a gain module if necessary. 

I have heard the Truth in my system and it was very good. Your thoughts?

128x128coachpoconnor
I have been intrigued by the Tortuga Audio passives for a long time. I used to run a highly regarded passive line drive (the name escapes me but I still have it) with my McCormack DNA-1, with CDs as the source.

Here is a good AbSound review: https://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/tortuga-ldr3v2k-passive-preamplifier
I like the sound of this one too, especially since they offer it with both RCA and XLR ins and outs.

LDR3000x.V3 High Performance Preamp

$1,495.00$3,295.00

The LDR3000x.V3 is a flexible high performance, remote controlled, LDR (light dependent resistor) preamp available in 9 different configurations including as a passive, as an active solid state or as an active tube type preamp. Each type can be ordered as single-ended only (3 in | 2 out | RCA), balanced only (3 in | 2 out | XLR) or mixed RCA/XLR (6 in | 4 out). Each configuration can be remote controlled (Apple remote) or controlled from the front panel (rotary encoder) with a high contrast, white-on-black, interactive menu driven OLED display.

I have an Axiom II with Walker mods and use it occasionally. 

I like the clear presentation that it makes, which reminds me of how I think Audio Research preamps sound to me.

But after a while I find it a bit fatiguing in my system. I reinsert my CJ 17LS2 to obtain the texture and nuance it provides to my setup.

Thanks for listening, 

Dsper
Thanks for your comments!
Given the fact that I had the chance to listen to "The Truth" preamp for several hours in my system, kinda of gave it the upper hand. However, all the units that I mentioned seemed to have good reviews.
I guess my final concern is; does my Sutherland 20/20 have enough gain? I'm not a loud listener.
I have lusted after the TOL XLR Tortuga except that requires a separate dac and the associated ancillaries= $$$$$. I am quite happy with my Audio Alchemy DDP-1 DAC/PRE+ PS 5, both can be found for ~ $1200 used

I had/loved a Hattor dual mono passive when I was using my Oppo 105 direct outs, but had an impedance mismatch with my then class D amps. I could have had the gain module sent to me (~ $400), but I was not willing to play tech

hth