Recommendations for speakers with Luxman 509x

Hey everyone - looking for some suggestions on speakers.  Just upgraded my amp and DAC to a Luxman 509x and Lumin T2. They’re driving Martin Logan motion 40s so upgrading speakers as well. Room is 14x18’ with the speakers facing the long way. It’s a living room, so am constrained by space and the wife. They will be less than 2’ from the wall and snuggled up next to a wood TV stand in the middle. Towers will be much easier to pull off than something very wide.  Wood floors but covered by a large rug, L couch, lots of windows, 8’ drywall ceiling and a large bookshelf in the back to give you an idea of acoustics. Listening position about 8-10ft from speakers.  Budget is $5k-$10k. Willing to go used. I mostly listen to rock, folk, country, hip hop and jazz.  Fairly new to the language of hifi, but prefer natural over clinical and a touch of warmth would be nice with the supposedly neutral components in the system. Thanks!
trentgordon
You want something punchy and not real sensitive to near wall placement. But I will say there is, in general, a huge difference in speaker performance between the $5K and over $10k cost. Willing to go used is excellent. Look for something in the $10K - 20K new range. I loved my Sonus Faber Olympica 3… beautiful, musical with excellent detail. There are lots of other great speakers. Like Focal, B&W, Etc.
I have that amp, and given your diverse taste and budget, Legacy Audio Signature SE - which is what I have. Fantastic pairing.
Thanks for the suggestions. Keep’em coming! What’s the take on Harbeth shl5+s for my setup? Seems like some love them and others not so impressed. Thinking I might pick up some boxes and a set of towers used to see what sound I prefer. 
You want to avoid rear port speaker ,plenty of speaker to choose at your budget .
Medium size room also better with 3 way speaker .
Me love Harbeth speaker and lot people love that combination and you should able to get the M40.1 or .2 on used market .