Are Fall Sales Leveling Out in the Used Market?

I'm noticing more and more interesting and quality pieces available for sale on Agon and AMart these days. Browsing the ads this morning I see close to a dozen amps I would buy. Six months ago I saw high prices and close to zero interesting inventory. The ads today seem priced the same but they are starting to linger. Is the audio market slowly shifting from a sellers market to a buyers market?  
bjesien
There's definitely been a push to get gear up on agon just this past week. I've been seeing inventory that I particularly want showing up and I check often so things do look to being up for sale. 
The "preowned hifi" market is beginning to thrive again - it may be seasonal but I suspect that it is also a consequence of extensive delays in the product supply chain. The chip shortage is another phenomenon entirely and that may not abate for several years.
Zero Fidelity thinks prices will increase and remain at the new level after the increase. I haven't examined the used market to know whether there's more supply, less demand, than earlier this year. But, if the HiFi market generally trends the way the car market has, we may see price increases and shortages for new equipment, which may affect the used market. 
What no one has said is the elephant in the room IMHO: We're all getting older. I'm seeing more ads for systems that were left behind by a deceased spouse or downsizing due to a change in lifestyle and/or dormicile.

In my own case for instance, I live in WA however next month I have to travel to FL to help my sister with my now deceased parent's condo. A big part of that is picking up my pop's hi-fi gear... VPI, Sota, Levinson, Meridian, Pioneer, Jadis pre and amp and a pair of B&W Matrix 800's.

The turntables and electronics I will most likely upgrade my system with but WTF am I going to do with those huge B&Ws??

https://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/691bw800/index.html

They won't work in our current home, which we love, and which we're planning on being in for another 5-8 years. Putting them in climate controlled storage for those 5-8 years will run me $7200-$11K in fees!

I also collect Lionel trains and we're seeing the same thing in that hobby. Premium collections coming on the market because folks are selling their dads', grandad's or uncle's old trains...

But to get back to the OP's comments, I agree with your observation that there's more coming on the market these days. So keep that in mind when you buy those huge floorstanding speakers: What are you leaving your family to deal with??

Happy listening.
If you buy now to beat inflation you are on a fool's errand.

You buy when a real need arises. Or you burn money.

All the hobbies boomers enjoyed are dying off.

Anyone who is married (or single) and owns collectibles should have
written instructions on how to liquidate these items and about
what to expect to get for them. 

If I could predict the economic trends I would writing for Wall Street
not reading audio forums.