Aren't you sorry you missed out on this one? It's already sold out! LOL

128x128yogiboy
1000 x $3500 average quality tables sold out? The world (and analog) is bigger and richer than I thought.
I doubt they had a 1000 units in stock or manufactured yet, they are probably just sold out of the latest shipment.
The most expensive part of that table is the finish, aside from that it looks to be another cheap belt drive table.
I'm sure that everyone will be snapped up though, the guitar world is much bigger than the audiophile world and these will become very collectible.
BillWojo
As a huge guitar player and owner of a vintage Strat I think this TT looks like the cheesiest thing ever - just based on aesthetics alone.  
"As a huge guitar player and owner of a vintage Strat I think this TT looks like the cheesiest thing ever - just based on aesthetics alone."

three_easy_payments-
Long time Guitar wanker here . I like the burst finish, but the Fender logo has to go-cheese deluxe indeed.

UltraDeck is a great price point table. Print out a burst finish and glue will get a close enough effect. Save some dough on the upcharge.