Still happily using vintage gear?

I was sitting listening to my main system consisting of an Audio Research SP8 preamp, NYAL Moscode 600 Maxi, Vandersteen 5 speakers, Thorens TD126MkIII with Sumiko Blue Point, VPI HW16, and was completely satisfied, again, with the experience. (Kimber 12TC, Morrow, Straightwire, AQ and Furman accessories)
All the equipment has been well cared for and kept in good repair: caps replaced, TT overhauled etc.
But it has an average age of about 30 years!
I love reading about all the latest gear, and lust after some of it dearly, but... I'm satisfied with what I have.
I'm playing with digital and having my fun with that, but I was wondering:
Is anyone else still happy with equipment that is now considered "vintage"?
(I don't think of it as "vintage", I just think of it as long-lasting!)
So... what's the oldest piece in your rig?
Mine is the Moscode. 40 years young.

fredapplegate
Post removed 
Post removed 
I am using a recaped Marantz 2285 Piooner SX-1250 With klipsch Frote  Ii ; Nakamichi cr7A , Sony  760 Es , technics St-9038 (Great tuner)
and waiting repartir is my first piece of gear ; Sansui AU-217 II amplier..
Nice Sound , but not better than New components
This thread is certainly more fun than reading about streaming issues and arguments over the merits of MQA! 
Vintage joy. Cheers, Spencer
@dabel....Yeah, sometimes you've got to be a dolt to comprehend what it feels like..*L*
Good of you to post the link to lights....when they go *foom*, we're in the dark and guessing about such.....loved the 4300 on his site, a subtle beast that one could fondle until the salesfolk chased you off.....

Oh, one vintage' item not remembered but assigned to the 'shop audio'; an SAE 2 band parametric EQ that makes whatever can survive 'being in a wood shop and the abuse thereof'....a Sony rcvr and CD changer for tunes to drown out the chop and other saw breeds....
The speakers?
Anything that survives....hung from the beams, where relative safety from dust exists....*L*

I recall from the early '70's a bud working at a t-shirt printing shop had an air-driven 4-color printer that was Loud as F when 'engaged'....so they'd slung a pair of old JBL's aimed at the operator 8' away running at 9+ on the knob....don't recall what drove it 8+hr./6days/monthly/yearly (since I didn't work there), but it apparently didn't implode from the 'enthusiasm' required to overcome the racket.
It had to....once you started that machine, it ran until that 'run' of prints was either completed, or something went awry....
The latter was not a pleasant occurrence....ink drying in 4 aligned silkscreens, potentially 'blocking' the images and/or sticking to a shirt in the middle of the sequence?
Like stuffing a large firecracker into a large ant mound and watching the frenzy wrought....*L*

Headphones were popular, even with the JBL's. ;)
I assume that most of the operators wear hearing aids like moi'....but I never worked there, instead into other loud environs....like a panel saw, cutting aluminum or brass sheets @ 1" a minute....

"Hey, Jer'!"

"HUH?!"

"I SAID..."

"WHAT?! (Stop saw...)

"The office wonders when you'll be done...."

"Within your lifetime..."  (Hit the switch...deadlines is deadlines....)