Looking for a good amp and speaker combo

I currently own an old Marantz AVR that is flaky on overheating and shutting down. It was pushing Paradigm LCR speakers.
So am looking for an better solution. Want to replace the entire sound and speaker ensemble. Decided on the Denon - AVR3700H as the AV system. But want another separate amp to drive the front speakers and maybe the center as well. Any suggestions on a separate amp that may meet my needs? I plan on using my B&W 602's as front speakers to replace the paradigm, but not sure what center will work best. The Paradigm surrounds with be replaced with Ascend bookshelf's. So welcome suggestions and if I should look at other options. Thanks 
dennis041992
Always been impressed with Anthem amps and have owned the B&W center before but found it difficult to mount  below the TV. It belongs in a different environment that is different from my perception
I'm pretty much set on the Denon 3700H to dive my center and surrounds and outside speakers. Really looking for suggestions for an amp to push my B&W 602's and a suggestion for a center speaker. My hearing is lost in the midrange (too many concerts in the 70"s) so looking for an efficient center to compliment my B&W fronts and a good amp to drive them. I will consider a three channel amp to drive the LCR but all pre-amp will be through the Denon 3700H
You may want to consider some room correction software, particularly with your hearing issues.  I have used Anthem RC (with their AVR) and Dirac (as a separate add on in my 2 channel) and they are pretty similar.  You can make a zillion different listening  curves, and since you have a bit of a Rube Goldberg setup going on, and you have hearing issues, you might like experimenting and find some tweaks that work best for you.
  The center channel placement is critical.  I have two 5.1 systems in my home and in one of them I am forced to put the center above the TV.  Dialog was difficult in that system, much better in the other where the Center is directly below the TV.  However, the RC in the Anthem virtually eliminated these issues and improved the dialog significantly.
  As to what 3 channel amp, I haven’t looked at 3 channel amps for a while. Parasound used to have a decent one.  My recommendation is get a decent 5 channel and just don’t use two of them.
  I think matching the make of the Center is important with the fronts.  So I would confine my search there to B&W Center.